Summer is fast approaching and if there’s one thing you should know about, it’s where to find all the water play in Austin. Keeping cool is essential when the temps start to rise, and splash pads are one of the best ways to keep the kids outside and having fun in the warmer months. Here are all the splash pads in the Austin area. All splash pads listed here are free unless otherwise indicated.
Austin Splash Pads
Check here to check for updates and hours.
- Liz Carpenter Fountain at Butler Park, 1000 Barton Springs Rd, Austin. Open 9 a.m. – 9:45 p.m. NOW OPEN
- Mary Elizabeth Branch Park, 2006 Philomena St NOW OPEN
- Eastwoods Park 3001 Harris Park Ave Open May 1 – October 31
- Bailey Park 1101 W. 33rd St. Open May 1 – October 31
- Bartholomew Park 5200 Berkman Open May 1 – October 31
- Chestnut Park 1404 E. 16th St Open May 1 – October 31
- Clarksville Splash Pad 1811 W. 11 St. Open May 1 – October 31
- Lott Splash Pad 1108 Curve St. Open May 1 – October 31
- Metz Splash Pad 2400 Canterbury St. Open May 1 – October 31
- Pease Park 1600 Parkway at Kingsbury St. Opens mid-May through mid-Sept
- Rosewood Splash Pad 1182 Pleasant Valley Rd. Open May 1 – October 31
- Ricky Guerrero Splash Pad 1100 Brodie St. Open May 1 – October 31
- Dick Nichols 8011 Beckett Rd, Austin. Now open!
- Hill Country Galleria 12700 Hill Country Blvd., Bee Cave. Check website for hours.
- Prete Plaza, 221 E Main St., Round Rock. Opens March 15, 2023.
- Stone Hill Park Splash Pad, 1124 Town Center Dr. Pflugerville. Open!
- Falcon Pointe, 1813 Tranquility Lane in Pflugerville. Open!
- North East Metropolitan Park, 15500 Sun Light Near Way, Pflugerville. Open!
- Brushy Creek Lake Park, 3300 Brushy Creek Road, Cedar Park. Open daily from 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. from May through Labor Day (weekends only in Sept).
- Lakewood Park, 2040 Artesian Springs Xing, Leander. Opens the 1st weekend in April – last weekend in October from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Quarry Splash Pad, Southwest Williamson County Regional Park, 3005 Co Rd 175, Leander. Opens mid-May thru Labor Day from 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. $2 per person. Opens May 27, 2023.
- Robin Bledsoe Park 601 S. Bagdad Rd., Leander. Opens the 1st weekend in April – last weekend in October from 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Garey Park, 6450 Ranch to Market Rd 2243, Georgetown. Open April 1- October 31. Admission fees apply.
- Rabbit Hill Park, 1109 Blue Ridge Drive in Georgetown. Open from April 1 – September 30 from 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Downtown Splash Pad 816 S. Main St., Georgetown. Daily, April 1-Sept. 30 from 9:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. (Closed April 21-24 for Red Poppy Festival).
- San Jose Splash Pad 1707 San Jose St., Georgetown. Open April 1 – Sept 30 from 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Glenwood Splash Pad, 101 Fishbaugh Drive in Hutto